Wednesday 10 April 2013

OUTSURANCE COMPLAINTS

OUTSURANCE COMPLAINTS



"We are truly sorry for the frustration caused in this matter and assure you of additional asssitance!

Please could you contact me directly to investigate as well as escalate the concerns.

Kind regards
Johnny Nel

OUTsurance
Client Relations Manager

012 336 3645
neljo@out.co.za"



"OUTSURANCE MUST HAVE THE MOST DIFFICULT WEBSITE TO WORK WITH. I WANT TO ASK SOME ADVISE AND A QUESTION - WHAT OPTIONS DO YOU HAVE ON THE WEBSITE - ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE THAT I COULD FIND WHERE YOU CAN EMAIL SOMEONE FOR INFORMATION - YOU CAN GET A QUOTE - WHICH I DONT WANT - I WANT INFORMATION. A WHAT IF SCENARIO INFORMATION, HOW AM I COVERED FOR THIS EVENT INFO. CAN SOMEONE AT OUTSURANCE DO SOMETHING AND PUT A LINK IN SOMEWHERE THAT YOU CAN CONTACT A GENERAL HELP DESK AND NOT A CONSULTANT THAT WANTS TO TALK FOR 3 HRS ABOUT HOW GOOD OUTSURANCE IS."


"INSURANCE CLAIM NO. 88147866 - P BUCKLE - I am claiming on another parties insurance for damages to my daughters car which happened on 3 September 2012. Nearly 2 monthly down the line I am still waiting for final payout into my bank account to take the car to the panel beaters to get fixed. I was told that the money would be paid by 7th November as I submitted signed paperwork to OUTSURANCE on 10 October which was only then processed on 17 October.

When I queried the payout I was then told that the forms are now sitting with Management to process and finalise and payment would be MADE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. What crap is this, service is unprofessional and the time waiting is paphetic. No wonder OUTSURANCE need to advertise constantly - if they were a good service provider they would not have to advertise. I am going to put an article in the paper and ensure that I tell everyone I know not to deal with OUTSURANCE. I hope that this complaint is sorted out and not taken lightly.

The consultant I have been dealing with is Phumi Ntshebe. You are just kept stringing on a line and no consideration is given to the person who is inconvenienced.

Unhappy customer"


"yesterday we put in a claim for a leaking geyser , till now no one has come out to see what the problem .my fatherlaw is with outsurance for many of years . this is not the first time we having a problem with outsurance."

MORE COMPLAINTS HERE